1 Drink water.
There’s no guide for proper water drinking yet. Everyone is different, but make sure to stay hydrated, your body will thank you.
Have some time to release stress through laughter. Remember life should be enjoyed.
Your body needs rest. Your brain and your body overall will perform better if you have enough rest. Never miss it.
I know, tough one. We all know its benefits, still we miss to do it. It releases stress and releases happy hormones.
5 Have sex.
Speaking of stress relievers. Sex is exercise, pleasure and a stress reliever, all at the same time. (this only goes for adults)
6 Meet new people.
Hey! New people means new conversations, new ways of thinking and mind opening experience!
7 Leave your phone aside.
You know it. Phone has blue light which harms your eyes. It also takes your attention and may decrease your daily performance. (unless your job depends on it)
Music helps you get in a good mood. Find that music that turns you on and grab se headphones. If you can dance, it’ll be twice as healthy.
9 Track your daily steps.
Try downloading a step counter. Reading the reports on how many steps you took will make you reconsider your lifestyle.
10 Plan your week.
By planning your week, you’ll be ready for any whatnots. It will also make you feel in control and your stress levels will go all the way down. Make sure to write them in paper, having things in your head could be overwhelming.
11 Watch a good movie / read a nice book.
You’ll train your imagination. You’ll be able to create places to visit in your head. Try to figure out all of the benefits that come from this simple practice.
- Blueberries stimulate the flow of blood and oxygen to the brain.
- Blueberries can help you hold good performance for longer periods of time.
- The antioxidants in blueberries have a tendency to accumulate in brain. This helps the neurons to mantain a proper performance during aging. (1)
1. Find your passions and work on them. You will always be motivated.
When your passion is what’s moving you, you will not have lose your motivation when you fall. Stop learning skills you don’t love, and start working on what you know you will be good at, then excel at it.
2. Have a dream? Build on it, no one else will do it for you.
Don’t wait for opportunities to come, have your eyes wide-open, they are already there. You know the method, it’s fear what stops you from moving forward.
3. No matter how small is your effort, it will always have a reward.
Every time you work at something, you will notice that even if you quit, you will keep gaining from it.
4. Sell the problem you solve, not the product.
Nobody buys a product they believe they don’t need. Create the need, the product will sell on its own if it fills the need.
5. Push yourself when you are not motivated.
Put passion into your goal, only rest when really needed. Resting is good, but you must never forget your objectives.
6. A goal without a plan is just a wish.
Create plans, keep track of your advance. Don’t ever waste your time.
7. Work until your idols become your equals.
It’s possible, but you must believe it. You must know that you can do it. Tell it to your self. The only thing you need is to find the way.
8. Skills are cheap, passion is priceless.
Skills come along when you are passionate. When you are moved by passion, you’ll know which skills to master and which are not relevant. When you hire people or you select coworkers, go for their passion and not for their skills. Even if not skilled, they will work their way through.
9. Be somebody nobody thought you could be.
It’s the goal of any entrepreneur. But before impressing anyone else, look to impressing yourself. Love yourself and you will be the one pushing you forward.
10. There is a way to do it better, find it. (Thomas Edison)
Even when history says otherwise, there is always a way to improve. Don’t ever settle for the now.
11. Never downgrade your dream to fit reality.
Dreams aren’t just there to be unobtainable. If you really want something, get it. It is hard, but it is worth it.
12. Ambition is the first step to success, second is action.
Ambition is not bad when it’s in the right perspective. You can be ambitious on good things. Be ambitious on your projects, always thrive to make them as perfect as possible. It will discipline you.
13. Be loyal to your future, not to your past.
Don’t settle for what you have obtained. Don’t complain of your losses. Focus on what you want to be and not on what you have been.
14. Make a paycheck out of your passion.
Don’t just go for skills that return high paychecks. Your paycheck will be linked to the effort you put on your work. If you’re not noticing it, you might rethink what kind of effort you are putting into your work.
15. Don’t wait for the opportunity, create it.
If you ask a any successful person about the most valuable thing, the answer would involve time to do something they want. It is a pleasure to provide you with a list of 10 useful tips that will boost your time so you can make the most out of it. These tips can be adapted for regular activities as well as for business activities.
4. Learn to say no. Don’t be rude, but learn to identify when it would be the most appropriate response.
5. Put hands into your projects as soon as you think of them.
6. Your phone is not designed for social media only, learn to use it as a productivity booster.
7. Always have a backup plan.
8. Don’t waste time in activities that do not make you more productive or that you do not enjoy, unless it’s a request from someone important to you.
9. Plan in advance. If you are in a relationship and about to go in a date, select two different places, and have a backup plan. It will save you lots of time.
10. Pay attention to everything, you will avoid double working and it may save you from asking unnecessary questions.
Bonus tip: Constantly save your important documents, even when unfinished, and always have a backup of your most important information.
Main image from: