1. Find your passions and work on them. You will always be motivated.
When your passion is what’s moving you, you will not have lose your motivation when you fall. Stop learning skills you don’t love, and start working on what you know you will be good at, then excel at it.
2. Have a dream? Build on it, no one else will do it for you.
Don’t wait for opportunities to come, have your eyes wide-open, they are already there. You know the method, it’s fear what stops you from moving forward.
3. No matter how small is your effort, it will always have a reward.
Every time you work at something, you will notice that even if you quit, you will keep gaining from it.
4. Sell the problem you solve, not the product.
Nobody buys a product they believe they don’t need. Create the need, the product will sell on its own if it fills the need.
5. Push yourself when you are not motivated.
Put passion into your goal, only rest when really needed. Resting is good, but you must never forget your objectives.
6. A goal without a plan is just a wish.
Create plans, keep track of your advance. Don’t ever waste your time.
7. Work until your idols become your equals.
It’s possible, but you must believe it. You must know that you can do it. Tell it to your self. The only thing you need is to find the way.
8. Skills are cheap, passion is priceless.
Skills come along when you are passionate. When you are moved by passion, you’ll know which skills to master and which are not relevant. When you hire people or you select coworkers, go for their passion and not for their skills. Even if not skilled, they will work their way through.
9. Be somebody nobody thought you could be.
It’s the goal of any entrepreneur. But before impressing anyone else, look to impressing yourself. Love yourself and you will be the one pushing you forward.
10. There is a way to do it better, find it. (Thomas Edison)
Even when history says otherwise, there is always a way to improve. Don’t ever settle for the now.
11. Never downgrade your dream to fit reality.
Dreams aren’t just there to be unobtainable. If you really want something, get it. It is hard, but it is worth it.
12. Ambition is the first step to success, second is action.
Ambition is not bad when it’s in the right perspective. You can be ambitious on good things. Be ambitious on your projects, always thrive to make them as perfect as possible. It will discipline you.
13. Be loyal to your future, not to your past.
Don’t settle for what you have obtained. Don’t complain of your losses. Focus on what you want to be and not on what you have been.
14. Make a paycheck out of your passion.
Don’t just go for skills that return high paychecks. Your paycheck will be linked to the effort you put on your work. If you’re not noticing it, you might rethink what kind of effort you are putting into your work.