Any conscious leader knows that time is money. Handle your time correctly and you will find success in your life.
Your productivity will be highly increased by following the tips provided below.
11 Time Management Tips You Should Never Forget.
- Set a time every day to follow your personal projects. If you don’t, someone else will do it first.
- Prioritize. Define your urgent activities (those that require your immediate attention) and your important ones (these are associated with your long term goals). Categorize them starting with the most important and urgent.
- Learn to delegate. It will allow you to focus on your most important tasks.
- Learn to say no. Don’t be rude, but learn to identify when it would be the most appropriate response.
- Put hands into your projects as soon as you think of them.
- Your phone is not designed for social media only, learn to use it as a productivity booster.
- Always have a backup plan.
- Don’t waste time in activities that do not
make you more productive or that you do not enjoy, unless it’s a request from someone important to you.
- Plan in advance. If you are in a relationship and about to go in a date, select two different places, and have a backup plan. It will save you lots of time.
- Pay attention, to everything, you will avoid double working and it may save you from asking unnecessary questions.
- Constantly save your important documents, even when unfinished, and always have a backup of your most important information.